Personal Injury Attorney in Chattanooga, Tennessee

Few people are prepared for the difficult realities of dealing with a significant personal injury. The amount of stress that can come from medical bills and missed work while you try to recover can become overwhelming. That stress can quickly double when you have to fight with insurance companies over compensation to help you pay for the medical treatment that you need to recover. That's why having an experienced attorney fighting for you can make all the difference in the world when it comes to seeking justice for what you're going through.

I've been working for over 10 years with personal injury victims to help them seek the justice they deserve so that they can be compensated for the medical treatment needed to recover from their injuries and get their life back. At the Law Offices of Fisher Wise, we're committed to examining every last detail of your accident so that we can assess the options available to you and get your case moving forward as quickly as possible. I understand that your pain and suffering can't wait, and I'm here to fight for your rights so that you can focus on your recovery.

Have you been injured?

Get the Justice You Deserve


Over the years I've worked with countless personal injury victims who have suffered a wide variety of injuries that have made it difficult for them to live their lives. Whether you've been involved in an auto accident, a work-related accident, or even a simple slip and fall accident, I've got the knowledge and experience you need to help you seek fair compensation that can help cover medical costs and lost wages. I understand the financial burden these injuries can take, and that's why I'm here to help you fight for fair compensation that can help make your recovery easier and less stressful.


When you work with the Law Offices of Fisher Wise, we're here to help you understand your situation and the options you have available before ever paying a single penny. That's why I offer all of my clients a free consultation. That consultation will allow me to thoroughly examine the details of your case and discuss with you the events that led to your accident. From there we can go over the options that you have available and the likelihood that we can recover damages that can help you pay for your medical treatment.

At the end of the day, my number one concern is always the health and safety of my clients. That's why my number one priority is to win compensation for you so that you don't have to worry about a stack of medical bills. Various sources report that about 96% of personal injury claims are settled through negotiation, and the other 4% are resolved through the court. Through skillful negotiation and aggressive courtroom litigation, I can help you fight back against the insurance companies regardless of whether your case falls in the 96% or 4% category. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, call my office today to set up your own free personal consultation.

Personal Injury Attorney Serving Residents in Chattanooga, Tennessee

If you’ve been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another, you shouldn’t have to bear the burden of recovery alone. My firm has over a decade of experience helping personal injury victims fight for compensation to help them recover and get their life back. If you’re in the Chattanooga area and have been injured in an accident, call me today for a consultation.